Friday 22 May 2009

oh yea

Hi again all,
well it is now 22nd May, I have received the proof copy of my book, HURRA.
I have approved it so I am expecting it to be for sale now within the next five weeks.

I have had a bad week or so at work. there has been lots of meetings with the new management, many people up for redundancy and this week some have been given finishing dates and some have gone already. I know it is a bad time for every body at the moment.
My job is safe but it is a very strange feeling, happy and sad at the same time and my thoughts are with everyone.

let me know how all of you are doing, (even those anonymous followers)

when the book is released I will be starting to arrange book signing dates so will keep you informed as we go.
Simon, I hope you are around, we keep saying we are going to meet up but never get around to it. get in touch again, it is over due now.

I look forward to hearing from you all,
speak soon

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment