Saturday 25 July 2009

looking good on the book front

Morning all,
Well it is looking good, I seem to be selling a few. I have had no bad feedback yet so fingers crossed. it should be available in paper back in a couple of months so then I should actually be able to get it on shelves in store rather than just web sites. I need to move things along I think, there are discussions going on at work again, it is possible, just possible at the moment that they may be closing the office I work in. will this credit crunch never end? business is business i suppose.
I hope you are all doing OK,

SIMON! when you going to answer your phone mate.

Book 2 is moving on now. I was right, it is going to be a bigger book and faster moving. Can't wait to get it published and available for you all to read.

That's it for now, I'm going to cut the lawn.


Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment