Friday 12 June 2009

fanfare please

Hi All,

Well it's time. my book is now available to buy. you can click on the link to my website and buy from there, or you can go to the publishers web site. the book will be listed on other web sites but this may still take a couple of weeks from now until they are listed.

I am very proud of this and thank all who have encouraged me and supported me throughout.
I would also like to thank my publishers for their hard work and for putting up with a complete amateur.

I will keep you all up to date as i go from now on, and let you know where and when i achieve book signings etc.

keep following

Steve

2 comments:

  1. at last we have news
    good luck & best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tony, I hope it sells now, book 2 is well under way so keep following Bro

    ReplyDelete