Friday 26 June 2009

last night

Hi every one.
last night I was in Blackburn at Radio Lancashire, I did an interview about my book and I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed it. I made the mistake of not putting it on here before I went and I apologies for that.
I would like to say Thank you to John Barnes and his team at Radio Lancashire, you were all very kind and supportive. I particularly like the way John managed to Sheppard me through the interview without me realising it at the time. he has a way of talking to you that put you at ease immediately and I had no nerves until I came out.

If you would like to listen to it you can go to radio lancashire's web site and click listen again on John's page.

thank you to all that listened and especially those of you who sent me texts after.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment